Flying High Trust Vacancies
Class Teacher - Rolling Recruitment!
Flying High Trust
C/O Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
Job Title: Class Teacher
Salary: Dependent on experience and in line with teacher pay scales
Hours: Full time permanent
Required from: various start dates
Closing Date: Rolling recruitment – applications considered on receipt
Interviews: rolling dates within individual schools
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you the sort of teacher who would turn the classroom into a dragon’s lair? How about dressing up as a factor ninja or crashing an assembly dressed as a Knight? Would you organise a sleepover in school to investigate if farms animals actually do run the school?
If the sound of this gets you excited then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
What we want most is the right person for our school, so the responsibilities are
- You will be an amazing primary teacher who is able to inspire children to love learning.
- You will be proactive in offering children experiences beyond the school day.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and work in a team.
- You will have experience and a good grasp of the end of year expectations.
- You will be interested in ensuring the right interventions are being used across the school and work with our Teaching Assistants to be even more amazing than they already are.
In order to support you in making the very best of this role, you will receive weekly PPA time. In addition, you will have access to significant professional development that will improve your day to day practice and set you on the road to the next stage of your career. You will have plenty of opportunities for career development progression by tapping into the many opportunities the Teaching School and Flying High Trust has to offer.
You will benefit from being part of a very committed and dedicated team who support each other, laugh in the staffroom and never let the grass grow under their feet!
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and schools). By visiting the school(s) prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please contact Jenni now to arrange visits.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
Finance Officer - Flying High Trust
Post: Trust Finance Officer
Salary range: NJC Scale 4-5, £18,746 - £24,964
Do you want to be a part of something exciting?
Do you have the drive and skill set to enable our vision to become a reality?
Do you want to have a direct influence on school outcomes and contribute to shaping the lives of children?
The Flying High Trust is a primary led multi academy trust in the East Midlands committed to raising pupils’ aspirations so that all young people reach their fullest potential and achieve the success they want for themselves. The Trust currently consists of 18 schools, with at least another 4 schools joining by the end of this academic year.
Due to the growth of the Trust, we are seeking to recruit an individual to the newly developed post of Trust Finance Officer. This purpose of this post will be to assist with the management and monitoring of the central Trust’s financial resources and provide transactional delivery of the accounting system in line with the Trust’s financial controls.
Closing date for applications is Monday 25th September 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Thursday 5th October 2017
Flying High Trust
Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
Deputy Head Teacher - Beeston Fields
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
Scale: L12 - 16
Contract Length: Full time
Start Date: January 2018
Closing date: Closing Date for Applications: 2nd October at 12 noon
School: Beeston Fields Primary and Nursery School
Head Teacher: Claire Lindsay
About the School: (max 50 words)
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Beeston Fields is a forward thinking school who are proud to part of the Flying High Trust. We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented teacher to join our leadership team.
As Deputy Head Teacher you will have particular responsibility for leading and managing ‘Curriculum and Standards’ across school. You will be joining our Y6 teachers every morning providing focused support to small groups of children to ensure that they are confident and ready for the next stage of their education.
What we can offer:
· A wonderfully diverse school where the children are eager to learn
· A happy and dedicated staff team
· A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice
· A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust
· Dedicated Leadership Time
· The opportunity to play a key role in our journey of rapid improvement
We are looking for someone who:
· Is a successful school leader who is eager to take on next challenge in their career
· Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through excellent classroom practice
· Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential
· Has the ability to inspire, lead and motive all members of the school community to achieve the highest standards
· Has the ability to contribute to the development of a clear strategy and vision for the continuous improvement of our school
· Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player
· Will play an active part in the wider life of our school
· Has a sense of humour!
Further Information: (Name, phone number and email address of who to contact)
If you feel that this post may be for you then please contact school for an application pack.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and highly recommended. Please call the Office Staff on 0115 844 0100 to arrange a visit.
Alternatively, please send a large, SAE to
Beeston Fields Primary and Nursery School